3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Join the Spring Motocross at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate (Spectators & Competitors)
Adults $15 per day or $25 All Weekend, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- Online Sign-Up at: https://billingsmotorcycleclub.redpodium.com/2021-spring-classic-motocross
- Gates $ Admission opens: Friday 5:30 PM, Saturday 7AM, and Sunday 8AM (Gates Close at 10 PM)
- Saturday and Sunday Races
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- New 45+ pro masters class
- Pro Purse
- Cash bonus to the top three riders in the school boy class
- Register to win an MX pro shop stage4 suspension build at the event
- Gates Open at 5PM Friday Night
- Riders will use BMC Transponders. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- No Dogs Allowed at BMC Events
- No Campfires, fireworks or firearms
Saturday Practice, Classes & Racing
- Saturday Practice is 10AM-2PM $20 Wrist Band at the Gate.
- (BMC members pay to practice as well)
- 50cc Races follow practice (All 50s Classes)
- 65cc Races finish the day (All 65 Classes)
Sunday Practice, Classes & Racing
- Sunday Practice is 8AM-9:30AM
- Open Pro/Open Int.
- Supermini 9-15yrs.
- Women’s A/Women’s B.
- 450 Pro/450 Int.
- 45+ Pro Masters Class (New!)
- Open Jr/Open Beginner.
- 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs.
- 450 Junior.
- 250 Pro/250Int.
- 250 Junior.
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available (Cowboys BBQ and adult libations), and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723