3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Saturday: 8 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: Finish any Classes that did not run Saturday
Trophy Climb (Amateur) 8AM Saturday
Part of the Rockwell Pro Hill Climb Series
Billings’ Pro Hill Climbing starts with the Big Sky Challenge Pro Hill Climb. Hundreds of professional competitors from across the United States and Canada, compete for thousands of dollars in prize money as they rip their way to the top of the Big Sky Pro Hill with hardcore terrain, past vertical cliffs and under-the-lights conditions.
Two days of extreme motorcycle hill climbing out at the Billings Motorcycle Club’s “Big Sky Hill” has entertained Billings crowds for years. With the new terrain engineering and side-by-side racing, the professional athletes from all over the Nation and Canada are preparing their high-powered motorcycles and vertical warrior gear for extreme mountain challenges.
Pay at the Gate. Adults $15 per day, or $25 Weekend Pass. Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult. Competitor sign-up fees are separate.
Added Bonus: Big Sky Flat Track under the lights 6 PM.
- Online Sign-up for Trophy Hill is Here (Until Noon on Friday June 4)
- Online Sign-up for Pro Hill is Closed
- *Rockwell Series members – get in free must show card to gate admission staff.
- **(if you only signed up for this event and not the Rockwell Series…you must pay admission)
- 9AM Gates and Pits Open
- Main ate Closes at 10PM
Saturday (Main Race Day)
- 7AM Gates and Pits Open
- Main ate Closes at After Flat Track Under the Lights is done (11PM)
- Trophy Hill Climb on the Trophy Hill
- Pro Masters ride with veteran awe
- Pro Modified Riders rip it new school
- Top 16 Pros in the Final “Run Off” Side-by-Side drop-gate races
- Pro Altered 0-600 cc Pro Race
- Big Bikes (Monster Engines) Pro Open Races
- Pro 0-700 Exhibition Races up the past vertical terrain
- Pro Big Bikes (Monster Engines) Pro Open Races
- 7AM Gates and Pits Open
- Will finish an classes that could not run Saturday
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available Concessions are available (Cowboys BBQ and adult libations), and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No pets or campfires.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Todd Teyler 406-702-2345
Corey Erhardt 406-855-4602