How Your BMC Membership Renewal Works:
- Renew Your BMC Membership Online
- Current member Applications (including all Family Members and forms) and Dues are required by the First meeting in February
- If your form(s) requires a Notary Public (such as a Minor Release form), please do so in advance.
- Key Card: Renewed members will retain the key card they had previously
- Fees: New members will pay $420 for the first 3 years, Existing members after 3 years will pay $300 per year annually.
- Spouses/Live In Partners: Must complete the form and can obtain a Key card
- Family Members: Minors must have both parents’ notarized signatures agreeing to the release language
- Family Members that are Non-Riding: Should also be listed on the Additional Family Members Form
- Grandparents: There is a separate form for grandparents wishing to get annual guardianship over a grandchild for supervised riding on the grounds as well
- College Students & Active Military: Children of BMC members in good standing between the ages of 18 and 23 who are enrolled as a Full-Time Student and/or active duty military can be continued under the BMC Parent Member’s membership. A separate release must be provided along with written documentation of their full-time student or active military status
Didn’t Receive your Membership Renewal Form(s)? Send an Email to the BMC.