Join The Billings Motorcycle Club© (BMC)
A Private Motorcycle Club that hosts 2o Open To The Public Event Days (you don’t have to be a member to ride or watch any event)
The Billings Motorcycle Club® (BMC) is a private club that holds over 2o public event days each year on its 1,421 acre grounds that include a suite of facilities and eight tracks for motocross, supercross, flat track, endurocross, cross country, scrambles, hill climb courses, sand drags, and 50s tracks. Anyone is welcome to sign up for a public competition by looking at the BMC’s public events here. BMC Members enjoy access to the Club Grounds and tracks at anytime during the entire year, including camping while riding during a nice long weekend, or out-of-town members taking a motorcycle vacation.
A Private Membership, with “Open to the Public” Events
Aside from public events, the BMC is a paid and private membership consisting of 325 “Active” Members each season. The actual total membership also includes “Lifetime” Members who have previously been Active members of over 20 years who have become “Lifetime Members.” The cost for an annual Active membership is $420 for the first three years, then $300 for the following years, as long as the membership years are consecutive. As an Active member, each individual member, or a member and its family are required to volunteer 26 hours of work to the Club’s events, projects and other tasks to keep the Club, its grounds, and equipment working smoothly.
There are also additional “Associate” Memberships and “Honorary” Memberships. Associate Memberships are $1000, and there are no work hours required, or voting privileges. Honorary memberships are available to special BMC partners, Sponsors and other Community people, and there are no work hours required, or voting privileges.
- Ride tracks and 1,450 acres trails, hills and more, all year
- Get into BMC events with Free gate admission
- Open to Dirt Bikes, ATVs, UTVs, Side by Sides (4-wheels are restricted to full width roads)
- Playground for kids (state of the art design)
- Camp on the grounds with an RV, tent etc.
- Free entry to all events on the BMC Grounds
- 10% Discount at Moto Vendors and participating sponsors
- Be a part of over 500 Member families
- Get advice from good riders and mechanics
- Learn how to ride better with a group
- Mini track for the kids
- BBQ Pit, Large Shelter and picnic area
- Working an event gets you front row seats
- Bring in any Trailer, Toy hauler etc for ride days and weekends
- Rent your own 10 x 15 foot secured indoor storage space on club grounds (limited availability, additional fee)
- Rent Your Own RV Trailer Space
- Fish and picnic along the Yellowstone River
Membership: Basic Guidelines and Information
- Must always wear a helmet when riding
- New members attend an orientation meeting or sponsor session
- No Dogs on Club grounds (safety of riders and animals)
- No Firearms, fireworks or hunting
- ATVs, UTVs, and Side by Sides must stay on the main grounds, wide trails/roads, sand drag strip, or flat track
- All tracks are “Counterclockwise” ride direction
- The Grounds close to riding during events, and sometimes fire danger closures
- Members in good standing can get guest passes for non members
- Each member provides 26 volunteer hours per year
- Zero Tolerance for uncourteous behavior or activity
- Members can serve on the Executive Board of Directors after 5 years of Membership if nominated and voted in
- Join a Track or other Area Team to help maintain tracks, trails, and facilities
- Membership Fees are used to Maintain the Grounds, Equipment and Utility Services
How Do I Become a Member?
Apply for a BMC Membership any time of year. If you are interested in becoming a member, you can apply any time. New members are “Voted In” at a BMC Meeting. New “Prospective” membership applicants need two Active BMC Members to sponsor them. Each new season has a new membership packet and a new member orientation.
New Members can also put their Spouses and children under 18 on a Membership at no extra cost, with the exception of additional gate key fees. The Family shares the same “Family Plate Number” unless a spouse or child will be competing in the events.
You can Apply for a BMC Membership any time of year.
Download and print an Application Form by clicking on the Application type below:
- Regular Active Membership [PDF Download] $420 (Requires 26 Volunteer Hours)
- Associate Membership [PDF Download] $1,000 (No Volunteer Hours Needed)
How to Apply for a Membership
- Apply Online
- Apply Online
- Or Select, Download and Print the Application type above
- Or obtain an Application from a current Member
- Or stop by a BMC Meeting and get an application
Meetings are held on the first and third Wednesday of each month, during the entire year
Meeting time is 8PM-9PM at the Columbia Hall at 2216 Grand Ave, Billings, MT 59102
- Read and Complete the Application Carefully
- Obtain Two current BMC Member Sponsors for your application before you submit
- If you do not know any BMC Members, you can stop by a Meeting and find sponsors, or send an email to the Club stating that you are looking for sponsors
- Associate and Honorary memberships do not require sponsors
- Mail your completed application to:
Billings Motorcycle Club
New Membership Application
PO Box 20421
Billings, MT 59104
- New Applications are reviewed. You will be contacted for a meeting date to get “Voted In.”
- Pay your Annual Membership Dues of $420
- You’ll receive a member Packet with Gate keys, ID Cards, BMC handbook and other info
- An orientation Meeting is available each March out at the Club Grounds to give you a basic overview
- Finally, you’ll get to ride the Club Grounds (and can Camp, fish and picnic too)
Bring your expertise to volunteer hours
Each Active Member of the Club is required to volunteer 26 hours each year for Event Support, Grounds and Track Maintenance, Technical Tasks and a variety of special projects.
- Event Support (Safety Flaggers, Timing Crew, Course Prep, Staging, Catching)
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Track & Course Design and Maintenance
- Safety Flaggers and Event Support Staff
- Race Timer Crews
- PA Audio (70 volt systems)
- Construction & Welding
- Mechanics and Equipment care specialists
- Event Announcers
- Digital Communications (website, Facebook, YouTube, Email Blasts, Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Photography & Video
Learn more about the Club, its grounds and member benefits
- Take a looksee at our grounds and Tracks
- Explore this website and the Club’s Facebook page to check out the Club.
- You are also welcome to use our Contact Page or send an email to us with any questions.
- Stop by a BMC Member Meeting, every first and third Wednesday of each month, 8 PM throughout the entire year at Knights of Columbus at 2216 Grand Ave in Billings
Mailing Address, grounds location and directions
PO Box 20421
Billings, MT 59104
3630 Old Blue Creek Rd.
Billings, MT 59101
Quick Directions to the Club Grounds:
In Billings, Exit 447 off of I-90, onto South Billings Boulevard (heading South), continue South across the Yellowstone river bridge, turn left at Casey’s Corner Exxon Station, go 1.5 miles along the river to the large white gate on the right and enter.