Join the Big Spring Classic Motocross at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
This series race is a single Day event (practice and racing on the same day). Pits and Sign Ups open Saturday 10AM.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate (Spectators & Competitors)
Adults $15, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- Pro Purse
- No Dogs Allowed at BMC Events
- Gates Open at 4:30AM, Sign Ups start at 5AM
- Competitors will pay the Main Gate Fee $15
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- Sign ups start the evening before Sunday’s race
- Practice follows the riders meeting at 8AM
- Riders will use the BMC’s Transponders and Computer Timing system. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- No Campfires, fireworks or firearms
[caption id="attachment_5403" align="alignright" width="226"] Dogs and Pets are not allowed at BMC events and not allowed on BMC grounds.[/caption]
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723
5. 85cc/super mini
7. Women A/Women B
Moto 1 – Immediately following practice
Lunch and track prep while 50cc Moto 2 is on the 50 track.
Moto 2 – Immediately following 50cc moto2/ Break
1. 50cc open 4-8 yrs.
10 minute break
2. 50cc 4-6 yrs 7-8yrs.
3. Open Pro/Open Int.
4. 65cc Open 7-11yrs.
8. Supermini 9-15yrs.
9. Women’s A/Women’s B.
10. 450 Pro/450 Int.
11. Open Jr/Open Beginner.
12. 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs.
13. 450 Junior.
15. 250 Pro/250Int.
16. 65cc 7-9/65cc 10-11.
17. 250 Junior.