Friday July 27, 9AM – 11:30 PM
Saturday July 28, 9AM – 11:30 PM
Side-by-Side Racing Under the Lights both nights
Kids 10 & Under Get in Free
Two-Day Event: The Great American Professional Hill Climb is one of the Nation’s Largest Hill Climbs and is Billings, Montana’s premier outdoor moto event with event features including racing under the lights, side-by-side racing under the lights and new extreme hill designs and courses for each day.
So fasten your seat belts and mark your calendars for one of Billings Montana’s longest-running and extreme outdoor entertainment events … The BMC’s Great American Championship Hill Climb! This special event and the gnarly, unparalleled vertical mountain terrain found only at the BMC grounds, truly make it The Hill Climbing Capitol of the World.®
The largest Champion purse and the rights to one of the most prestigious hill climbing championships, attracts professional motorcycle athletes from local, regional, national and international locations. Spectators come from around the Nation and Canada, filling the viewing areas and beyond to witness the pro champion riders and qualified challengers battle it out to the top of BMC’s Great American Hill. The 2-day event begins on Friday with afternoon and evening races that lead into the night with stunning vertical Side-by-Side “Showdown” racing under the lights. Saturday includes 601 cc bike, exhibition racing and later, the famous battles under the lights including side-by-side races. Saturday night the Great American Champion will be crowned.
Pre Event: Meet & Greet Party
Join fellow moto enthusiasts as we all prepare for 100 years of Pro Hill Climb history in Billings Montana. Free Entry • Family & Children Friendly
Where: Powderhorn Lounge Outdoor Patio and Stage area
When: Wednesday, July 25 • 6-10PM
What: Close up looks at the Hill Climb bikes, Meet the Pro Riders, Watch demonstration Bike burn-outs, Treats for the kids, Tacos in a bag, BBQ Items, Live Outdoor Music, Silent auction, Raffle for 2 Floor Ticket Giveaways for Chris Stapleton (Metra, August 2), Raffle for 2 Seat Ticket Giveaways for Luke Bryan (Metra, September 14)
Trophy Climb: Friday July 27th: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Pre Event Trophy Hill Climb on the “Trophy Hill” next to the main Event Hill
- Trophy Registration Form (Download PDF, Print, Mail, Drop Off – Must Be Received by 10PM Thursday July 26th)
Main Event: Friday July 28th: 9AM to 11:30 PM (Side-by-Side Racing Under the Lights)
- 450 cc Pro Modified
- 40+ Pro Masters
- 450 cc Side by Side Vertical Showdown Qualifier
- 0-600 cc Pro Altered
Main Event: Saturday July 29th: 9AM to 11:30 PM (Side-by-Side Racing Under the Lights)
- 0-700 cc Exhibition Class
- Open Exhibition Class
- 450 cc Side by Side Vertical Showdown Top 20 Finals
- Great American Pro Hill Climb Championship Class
Spectator Entry Fee, Camping and Information
- At the event gate only. $15 Adult, one day or $25 for both days (wristbands).
- Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- Plenty of Camping for RVs, Tents, etc, Weekend Camping Fee is $40
- Big Prize Raffle Tickets are $10 (Win a Motorcycle, Kegerator, and other large prizes)
- July 27 & 28: ((AM to 11:PM) Great American Pro Climb Registration is Online Signup Deadline is July 20 at 11:55 PM
- July 27 8AM: Trophy Hill Climb Registration Form to Download (PDF)
- Pits Open at Noon, Thursday, July 26
- No Dogs, Pets, Fires, or Fireworks
- No Pit Bikes
- No Riding through Spectator Pathways on any motorized Bikes or ATV/UTV/Side-By-Sides etc.
Parking, Camping, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Plenty of parking and a variety of food and beverage concessions are available. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching. Camping and RV-Day spots are available: Tent $20 or RV/Trailer $40 for the weekend. RVs and Trailers coming in for the Day only is $25 per spot.
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No fireworks, outside alcohol, pets or camp fires.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
- Cord Mitchell 406-672-8383
- Darrell Devitt 406-855-9988