Sept 10-11: Fall Classic Motocross, Full Track, 8AM
Promoters: Mark Cardwell 406-690-0125
Practice Saturday (10AM-2PM), Race Sunday
Join the Fall Classic MX at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
Photo by Creative Camera Montana
- Online Sign-Up Coming
- Gates and Pits Open: Friday 5:30 PM, Saturday 7AM, and Sunday 8 AM (Gates Close at 10 PM)
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- Pro Purse (TBD)
- Riders will use BMC Transponders. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- Saturday Practice is 10AM-2PM $20 Wrist Band at the Gate.
- (BMC members pay to practice as well)
Sunday Racing (See Final Race Order at the Event)
- Sunday Practice is 8AM-9:30AM
- Open Pro/Open Int.
- Supermini 9-15yrs.
- Women’s A/Women’s B.
- 450 Pro/450 Int.
- Open Jr/Open Beginner.
- 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs.
- 450 Junior.
- 250 Pro/250Int.
- 250 Junior.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate
Adults $15 per day or $25 All Weekend, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available (Cowboys BBQ and adult libations), and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away. No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.