June 4-5: Big Sky Challenge Pro Hill Climb
Promoters: Austin Teyler 510-461-0943, Tyler Cardwell 406-794-8496
Part of the Round 2 of the Rockwell Pro Hill Climb Series and Western States Pro Hill Climb Series
Billings’ Pro Hill Climbing starts with the Big Sky Challenge Pro Hill Climb. Hundreds of professional competitors from across the United States and Canada, compete for thousands of dollars in prize money as they rip their way to the top of the Big Sky Pro Hill with hardcore terrain, past vertical cliffs and under-the-lights conditions.
Two days of extreme motorcycle hill climbing out at the Billings Motorcycle Club’s “Big Sky Hill” has entertained Billings crowds for years. With the new terrain engineering and side-by-side racing, the professional athletes are preparing their high-powered motorcycles and vertical warrior gear for extreme mountain challenges.
Pay at the Gate. Adults $15 per day, or $25 Weekend Pass. Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult. Competitor sign-up fees are separate.
Added Bonus: Big Sky Flat Track under the lights 6 PM.
- Online Sign-up Closes on May 28th at 11:59 pm
- Rockwell Series Members – Get in the Gate Free by showing their Membership Card
- Competitors must join the Rockwell Pro Hill Climb series (Except Women’s Pro and Kids Semi Pro)
- If you are Not a Rockwell Member, you must pay the Gate Fee
- Pits and Camping Opens at 3 PM
- Main Gate Closes at 12 AM
- 7 AM Gates and Pits Open
- Racing Starts at 9 AM
- Mini Semi-Pro
- Women’s Pro
- 600 cc
- 450 cc Pro Modified
- Top 16 Pros in the Final “Run Off” Side-by-Side drop-gate races
- Main Gate Closes at After Flat Track Under the Lights is done (12 AM)
- 7AM Gates and Pits Open
- Racing Starts at 9 AM
- 490 cc – 600 (Meant for Old School 500s and 4-Cylinder 600s) (All single cylinders must be 2006 or older, 4 cylinders can be any year) (No 250/300/380 2-Strokes, No 400/450/ big bores)
- 0 – 700 cc
- 701 cc – Open Class
- Final Championship Class
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available Concessions are available (Cowboys BBQ and adult libations), and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching. Gas and market items can be found at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.