Calling all Lady Riders for a Women’s Workshop day at the Billings Motorcycle Club (BMC). This workshop is open to any level of lady rider (beginner, intermediate, or advanced). Riders will get a chance to ride a variety of tracks, courses, and natural terrain with experienced leadership riders whose focus is to improve riding ability in a non-stressful and non-intimidating environment. The event is hosted by the Montana Women on Wheels Recreational Riders group.
About the Montana Women on Wheels Recreational Riders
We are a women focused club. Montana Women on Wheels events support and provide a non-stressful non-intimidating environment for all level of riders ranging from beginner to expert. It is our goal to link women with like-minded and like-ability with each other to test their abilities and push their selves to a higher level in a fun atmosphere surrounded by comradery of other like-minded women. The group has held workshop days and camp weekends at the Billings Motorcycle Club and the Pipestone OHV area, and has built a female moto community with participants from Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and North Dakota.
Participant Information and How To Sign Up
- Any level of female motorcycle rider is welcome (fresh, beginner, intermediate, advanced).
- Please Sign Up Online Here
What will we be learning?
- How to ride better, develop confidence, and overcome challenges
- Basic and Advanced Bike operation on a variety of terrain
- Fellowship, Community and empowerment
What will we be riding?
Depending on a rider’s interest and level, the Billings Motorcycle Club has the following off road tracks, and 1,421 acres of trails, hills and exciting natural terrain:
- Main grounds flat areas
- Motocross Track and 50s Track
- Flat Track (oval course)
- Endurocross Track
- Scrambles Turn Track
- Sand Drag Strip
- Sweeping Roads
- Wide Trails and Single Track
- Wide Areas, Trees, Coulees, Brush, Rock
- Rolling Hills and Advanced Terrain
- Uphill and downhill riding
Pits, Parking, Picnics and Spectators
- Participants will be directed to a designated “Staging Area” where they will park vehicles, RVs, Bikes, set up canopies etc.
- All non-member riders will sign the BMC release form
- Bring your tailgate picnic supplies
Guidelines, Restrictions and Tips
- Helmets Must Be Worn at ALL TIMES while on a motorcycle or ATV at the BMC. No exceptions.
- No pets, campfires, fireworks or firearms
- It is strongly recommended that all riders use extra safety gear that can include: riding pants and jersey, boots, goggles, gloves, chest protector, knee pads, elbow pads, neck brace etc.
- Ensure all bikes are in decent riding condition. Do a pre-flight on your bike to check for issues that might involve your throttle, chain/sprockets, suspension, and general bike set up
- Basic bike overview and light maintenance will be available within the group
Gas and Service
Gas and quick market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
How to Get to the BMC:
Grounds Location: 3630 Old Blue Creek Rd. Billings, MT 59101
GPS Coordinates: 45°44’35.20″N, -108°30’27.54″W
Quick Directions: Once in Billings, Exit 447 off of I-90, onto South Billings Boulevard (heading South), continue South across the Yellowstone river bridge, turn left at Casey’s Corner Exxon Station, go 1.5 miles along the river to the large white gate on the right and enter.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Tressa Rau 406-489-1366
Bobbi Massic 406-591-4384
Justin Rau 406-480-3120
WOW Email: email@example.com
The BMC Four-Hour Cross Country Marathon is exactly what it sounds like … a non-stop four hour endurance race with rider teams of two, with each rider completing two laps before the rider change.
The Four-hour marathon race currently takes advantage of a large portion of the 1,421 acre space using the Motocross Track, the Endurocross Track and miles of wild bad lands terrain to hold a challenging race for the pros and an appropriate version for youth riders.
In addition to sage brush side-hilling, single tracks, deep coulees, winding uphill shots, wide sweepers, snaking-through-the-trees lines, and rocky rooty sections, this cross country course is a great ride. Competitors pull the trigger and spectators enjoy a family picnic style day, with wide a variety of viewing locations at an awesome Autumn BMC moto event.
Gate Entry Fee for Spectators and Competitors
Adults $10 per day, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
Parking, Camping and Spectators
Plenty of parking and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available Saturday night. Gates close at midnight and will open at 6AM.
No pets allowed.
Contact the promoters with any questions
Jordan Jacobson 406-839-7584
Riley Jacobson 406-860-7325