Join the HCMA Motocross Series MX race hosted at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
This series race is a single Day event (practice and racing on the same day). Pits and Sign Ups open Saturday 10AM.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate (Spectators & Competitors)
Adults $15, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- $1,500 Pro Purse
- No Dogs Allowed at BMC Events
- Pits open at 10AM Saturday June 1, Free Camping, Gates close at Midnight
- Race Sign Ups all Day Saturday
- Sunday gates Open at 4:30AM, Sign Ups start at 5AM
- This race will follow the HCMA Series rules, classes etc.
- NOTE: All competitors 18 Years or younger MUST have a Neck Brace or Neck Roll to compete.
- Competitors will pay the Main Gate Fee $15
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- If you’re not an HCMA member you’ll need a 1-Day Membership for $20
- Sign ups start the evening before Sunday’s race
- Practice follows the riders meeting at 8AM
- Riders will use the BMC’s Transponders and Computer Timing system. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- No Campfires, fireworks or firearms
[caption id="attachment_5403" align="alignright" width="226"] Dogs and Pets are not allowed at BMC events and not allowed on BMC grounds.[/caption]
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723
Practice 3 laps
5. 85cc/super mini
7. Women A/Women B
Moto 1 – Immediately following practice
Lunch and track prep while 50cc Moto 2 is on the 50 track.
Moto 2 – Immediately following 50cc moto2/ Break
1. 50cc open 4-8 yrs. 12 min
10 minute break
2. 50cc 4-6 yrs 7-8yrs. 12 min
3. Open Pro/Open Int. 20 min
4. 65cc Open 7-11yrs. 12 min
5. Schoolboy/2stroke. 12 min
6. +50A/+50B/Sportsman/+30c. 15 min
7. +30A/+30B. 15 min
8. Supermini 9-15yrs. 12 min
9. Women’s A/Women’s B. 12 min
10. 450 Pro/450 Int. 20 min
11. Open Jr/Open Beginner. 15 min
12. 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs. 12 min
13. 450 Junior. 15 min
14. +40A/+40B. 15 min
15. 250 Pro/250Int. 20 min
16. 65cc 7-9/65cc 10-11. 12 min
17. 250 Junior. 15 min
18. +35A/+35B 15 min
As the fall season closes, the BMC hosts its final Hill Climb of the year with the Fall Hill Climb. This Hill Climb is an annual autumn Billings Hill Climb with hundreds of professional competitors from the region, competing for top champion positions as they rip their way to the top of the Eastern BMC Hill course over hardcore terrain, past vertical cliffs and challenging obstacles.
With the new terrain engineering and motocross-style start sections, the pros are preparing their high-powered motorcycles and vertical warrior gear for extreme Fall mountain challenges. Event starts at 10AM and goes until 5PM.
Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult. Competitor sign-up fees are separate.
Competitor Sign Up before the race begins
Saturday October 7: Pits and limited sign-ups will open at 9:30 a.m. No Riding, pit set up only.
Sunday October 8: Full sign ups open from 7 until 9:30 with riding starting at 10
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
Camping, Gas and Service
Competitor and Spectator camping is available for a small fee. Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No pets allowed. No Campfires.
Contact the promoters with any questions
Cameron Spadt 406-672-4761
Andy Spadt 406- 794-1958