Join the HCMA Motocross Series MX race hosted at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
This series race is a single Day event (practice and racing on the same day). Pits and Sign Ups open Saturday 10AM.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate (Spectators & Competitors)
Adults $15, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- $1,500 Pro Purse
- No Dogs Allowed at BMC Events
- Pits open at 10AM Saturday June 1, Free Camping, Gates close at Midnight
- Race Sign Ups all Day Saturday
- Sunday gates Open at 4:30AM, Sign Ups start at 5AM
- This race will follow the HCMA Series rules, classes etc.
- NOTE: All competitors 18 Years or younger MUST have a Neck Brace or Neck Roll to compete.
- Competitors will pay the Main Gate Fee $15
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- If you’re not an HCMA member you’ll need a 1-Day Membership for $20
- Sign ups start the evening before Sunday’s race
- Practice follows the riders meeting at 8AM
- Riders will use the BMC’s Transponders and Computer Timing system. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- No Campfires, fireworks or firearms
[caption id="attachment_5403" align="alignright" width="226"] Dogs and Pets are not allowed at BMC events and not allowed on BMC grounds.[/caption]
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723
Practice 3 laps
5. 85cc/super mini
7. Women A/Women B
Moto 1 – Immediately following practice
Lunch and track prep while 50cc Moto 2 is on the 50 track.
Moto 2 – Immediately following 50cc moto2/ Break
1. 50cc open 4-8 yrs. 12 min
10 minute break
2. 50cc 4-6 yrs 7-8yrs. 12 min
3. Open Pro/Open Int. 20 min
4. 65cc Open 7-11yrs. 12 min
5. Schoolboy/2stroke. 12 min
6. +50A/+50B/Sportsman/+30c. 15 min
7. +30A/+30B. 15 min
8. Supermini 9-15yrs. 12 min
9. Women’s A/Women’s B. 12 min
10. 450 Pro/450 Int. 20 min
11. Open Jr/Open Beginner. 15 min
12. 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs. 12 min
13. 450 Junior. 15 min
14. +40A/+40B. 15 min
15. 250 Pro/250Int. 20 min
16. 65cc 7-9/65cc 10-11. 12 min
17. 250 Junior. 15 min
18. +35A/+35B 15 min
The BMC Four-Hour Cross Country Marathon is exactly what it sounds like … a non-stop four hour endurance race with rider teams of two, with each rider completing two laps before the rider change.
The Four-hour marathon race currently takes advantage of a large portion of the 1,421 acre space using the Motocross Track, the Endurocross Track and miles of wild bad lands terrain to hold a challenging race for the pros and an appropriate version for youth riders.
In addition to sage brush side-hilling, single tracks, deep coulees, winding uphill shots, wide sweepers, snaking-through-the-trees lines, and rocky rooty sections, this cross country course is a great ride. Competitors pull the trigger and spectators enjoy a family picnic style day, with wide a variety of viewing locations at an awesome Autumn BMC moto event.
Gate Entry Fee for Spectators and Competitors
Adults $10 per day, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
Competitor Race Fees and Information
Competitor Race fees are separate, and Sign-Up will be from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM. Racing will begin after the rider’s meeting around 10:30AM.
Parking, Camping and Spectators
Plenty of parking and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available Saturday night. Gates close at midnight and will open at 6AM.
No pets allowed.
Contact the promoters with any questions
Jordan Jacobson 406-839-7584
Riley Jacobson 406-860-7325