Join the HCMA Motocross Series MX race hosted at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
This series race is a single Day event (practice and racing on the same day). Pits and Sign Ups open Saturday 10AM.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate (Spectators & Competitors)
Adults $15, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- $1,500 Pro Purse
- No Dogs Allowed at BMC Events
- Pits open at 10AM Saturday June 1, Free Camping, Gates close at Midnight
- Race Sign Ups all Day Saturday
- Sunday gates Open at 4:30AM, Sign Ups start at 5AM
- This race will follow the HCMA Series rules, classes etc.
- NOTE: All competitors 18 Years or younger MUST have a Neck Brace or Neck Roll to compete.
- Competitors will pay the Main Gate Fee $15
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- If you’re not an HCMA member you’ll need a 1-Day Membership for $20
- Sign ups start the evening before Sunday’s race
- Practice follows the riders meeting at 8AM
- Riders will use the BMC’s Transponders and Computer Timing system. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- No Campfires, fireworks or firearms
[caption id="attachment_5403" align="alignright" width="226"] Dogs and Pets are not allowed at BMC events and not allowed on BMC grounds.[/caption]
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723
Practice 3 laps
5. 85cc/super mini
7. Women A/Women B
Moto 1 – Immediately following practice
Lunch and track prep while 50cc Moto 2 is on the 50 track.
Moto 2 – Immediately following 50cc moto2/ Break
1. 50cc open 4-8 yrs. 12 min
10 minute break
2. 50cc 4-6 yrs 7-8yrs. 12 min
3. Open Pro/Open Int. 20 min
4. 65cc Open 7-11yrs. 12 min
5. Schoolboy/2stroke. 12 min
6. +50A/+50B/Sportsman/+30c. 15 min
7. +30A/+30B. 15 min
8. Supermini 9-15yrs. 12 min
9. Women’s A/Women’s B. 12 min
10. 450 Pro/450 Int. 20 min
11. Open Jr/Open Beginner. 15 min
12. 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs. 12 min
13. 450 Junior. 15 min
14. +40A/+40B. 15 min
15. 250 Pro/250Int. 20 min
16. 65cc 7-9/65cc 10-11. 12 min
17. 250 Junior. 15 min
18. +35A/+35B 15 min
Enjoy one of the most classic and high speed motorcycle event still held today, the American Flat Track! These are the fastest bikes on dirt … running serious miles an hour into each rear-sliding oval end turn. BMC’s oval track is one of the oldest courses the organization built after the club was formed in 1914 … yes, 100+ years and all of the flat track events in the last decade are all under the lights. BMC flat track races continue to attract athletes from all over the region to challenge their bullet speed skills on Billings’ dirt. The race includes vintage classes, new classes and knobby classes that always entertain the crowds. With a full set of spectator bleachers and concessions, the whole family is having fun and the weather is perfect to be outside.
Gates open at 4PM. Spectator and Pit Gate: Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
Competitor Sign Up Fees and Information
- Gates open at 4PM
- Sign Ups are 5:30 PM
- Practice starts at 6PM
- Racing from 7-11PM
Parking, Food, Beverage, Service and Spectators
Plenty of parking, bleacher seating and concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available. Gas and market items are 1.5 miles at Casey’s Corner.
No pets or campfires allowed.
Contact the Promoter with any questions
Nicolas Gabel 406-839-3353