BMC Members-Only Event
Saturday May 4
11:AM: Dedication Ceremony for the Life Member Memorial Wall
Your Club has made some new additions to the Memorial Wall and will hold a Dedication Ceremony at the Memorial. Please join us, and pick up a Free BBQ Lunch Ticket (the BBQ is at 2:PM).
The Memorial Wall and Dedication is on the right side of the road, before you turn left for the MX road.
12:PM-2PM: Easter Egg Hunt
Sign up at 10AM
Member families have enjoyed the Club’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt for decades! This event is fun for the whole family and kids and riders of all ages. There is a classic egg hunt for little kids as well as a hunt for riders on bikes.
- The Hunts take place from 12PM – 2PM
- Gathering & Staging is at the Picnic Area
- Check in and Sign up 10AM-11:00AM
- Little Kids will hunt on foot in the Picnic Area
- Bike Hunt on the 50s MX Track (look for Orange Blocks with numbers)
- Bike Hunt in the Hills (look for Orange Blocks with numbers, typically from the pipeline road East)
- Each Rider can turn in 2 Blocks (only 2 blocks) for the associated prize
Prizes include Moto Gear, Coupons, Gift Cards, Cash, Hams, candy/fun stuff for little buggers and other various prizes depending on the sponsor donation.
Want to Help? Great! We’ll need riders to go hide blocks in the hills, and other help is needed. Come out at 9AM to help the set up team.
Can You Donate A Prize? Cool! Please contact the Promoters: Leslie Cardwell 406-208-5827, Mary Cardwell 406-670-9930. Prizes can be just about anything.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Leslie Cardwell 406-208-5827
Mary Cardwell 406-670-9930
2:30PM: Free BBQ Lunch from “Cowboy’s BBQ”
Gather at the Picnic Area with your Free BBQ Lunch Ticket and enjoy “Cowboy’s BBQ.
Calling all Lady Riders for a Women’s Workshop day at the Billings Motorcycle Club (BMC). This workshop is open to any level of lady rider (beginner, intermediate, or advanced). Riders will get a chance to ride a variety of tracks, courses, and natural terrain with experienced leadership riders whose focus is to improve riding ability in a non-stressful and non-intimidating environment. The event is hosted by the Montana Women on Wheels Recreational Riders group.
About the Montana Women on Wheels Recreational Riders
We are a women focused club. Montana Women on Wheels events support and provide a non-stressful non-intimidating environment for all level of riders ranging from beginner to expert. It is our goal to link women with like-minded and like-ability with each other to test their abilities and push their selves to a higher level in a fun atmosphere surrounded by comradery of other like-minded women. The group has held workshop days and camp weekends at the Billings Motorcycle Club and the Pipestone OHV area, and has built a female moto community with participants from Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and North Dakota.
Participant Information and How To Sign Up
- Any level of female motorcycle rider is welcome (fresh, beginner, intermediate, advanced).
- Please Sign Up Online Here
What will we be learning?
- How to ride better, develop confidence, and overcome challenges
- Basic and Advanced Bike operation on a variety of terrain
- Fellowship, Community and empowerment
What will we be riding?
Depending on a rider’s interest and level, the Billings Motorcycle Club has the following off road tracks, and 1,421 acres of trails, hills and exciting natural terrain:
- Main grounds flat areas
- Motocross Track and 50s Track
- Flat Track (oval course)
- Endurocross Track
- Scrambles Turn Track
- Sand Drag Strip
- Sweeping Roads
- Wide Trails and Single Track
- Wide Areas, Trees, Coulees, Brush, Rock
- Rolling Hills and Advanced Terrain
- Uphill and downhill riding
Pits, Parking, Picnics and Spectators
- Participants will be directed to a designated “Staging Area” where they will park vehicles, RVs, Bikes, set up canopies etc.
- All non-member riders will sign the BMC release form
- Bring your tailgate picnic supplies
Guidelines, Restrictions and Tips
- Helmets Must Be Worn at ALL TIMES while on a motorcycle or ATV at the BMC. No exceptions.
- No pets, campfires, fireworks or firearms
- It is strongly recommended that all riders use extra safety gear that can include: riding pants and jersey, boots, goggles, gloves, chest protector, knee pads, elbow pads, neck brace etc.
- Ensure all bikes are in decent riding condition. Do a pre-flight on your bike to check for issues that might involve your throttle, chain/sprockets, suspension, and general bike set up
- Basic bike overview and light maintenance will be available within the group
Gas and Service
Gas and quick market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
How to Get to the BMC:
Grounds Location: 3630 Old Blue Creek Rd. Billings, MT 59101
GPS Coordinates: 45°44’35.20″N, -108°30’27.54″W
Quick Directions: Once in Billings, Exit 447 off of I-90, onto South Billings Boulevard (heading South), continue South across the Yellowstone river bridge, turn left at Casey’s Corner Exxon Station, go 1.5 miles along the river to the large white gate on the right and enter.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Tressa Rau 406-489-1366
Bobbi Massic 406-591-4384
Justin Rau 406-480-3120
WOW Email: email@example.com