Side-by-Side Racing after the Championship Runs
Nightmare Hill Climb: This is a single day of Hill Climbing at BMC. Watch local, Regional and National riders battle it up our Nightmare Hill, which consists of a 2-phase course: first up a steep run with a vertical ledge, then on to the upper mine field roller section to the finish.
This hill challenges pro riders, and spectators enjoy a great show into the night with riding under the lights.
- Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free. Competitor Fees separate.
- Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available and family picnics / tail gates are encouraged
- Bring your coolers, lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
- An area to set up chairs and canopies, and an area for vehicle parking/viewing
- Loudspeaker System, and tune in your radio to 88.5 FM
- You will be able to sign up for the Nighttime Hill Climb until Friday October 4, at noon. The event will start at noon on Saturday October 5 and go until 8 PM.
- First class out of the gate will be the 600, followed by the 450, 40+,700, and the 701.
The kids side by side will follow the Pro classes, the pro side by side will take place under the lights, followed by the championship run off, and lastly the Pit bike side by side.
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No camp fires or pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Lonnie Quast 406-670-9751
Dusty Quast, 406-672-4817
The BMC Four Hour Marathon Cross Country Marathon is exactly what it sounds like … a non-stop four hour endurance race with rider teams of two, with each rider completing two laps before the rider change.
The Four-hour marathon race currently takes advantage of a large portion of the 1,421 acre space using the Motocross Track, the Endurocross Track and miles of wild bad lands terrain to hold a challenging race for the pros and an appropriate version for youth riders.
In addition to sage brush side-hilling, single tracks, deep coulees, winding uphill shots, wide sweepers, snaking-through-the-trees lines, and rocky rooty sections, this cross country course is a great ride. Competitors pull the trigger and spectators enjoy a family picnic style day, with wide a variety of viewing locations at an awesome Autumn BMC moto event.
Gate Entry Fee for Spectators and Competitors
Adults $10 per day, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
Parking, Camping and Spectators
Plenty of parking and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available Saturday night. Gates close at midnight and will open at 6AM.
No pets allowed.
Contact the promoters with any questions
Jordan Jacobson 406-839-7584
Riley Jacobson 406-860-7325