The BMC Four Hour Marathon Cross Country Marathon is exactly what it sounds like … a non-stop four hour endurance race with rider teams of two, with each rider completing two laps before the rider change.
The Four-hour marathon race currently takes advantage of a large portion of the 1,421 acre space using the Motocross Track, the Endurocross Track and miles of wild bad lands terrain to hold a challenging race for the pros and an appropriate version for youth riders.
In addition to sage brush side-hilling, single tracks, deep coulees, winding uphill shots, wide sweepers, snaking-through-the-trees lines, and rocky rooty sections, this cross country course is a great ride. Competitors pull the trigger and spectators enjoy a family picnic style day, with wide a variety of viewing locations at an awesome Autumn BMC moto event.
Gate Entry Fee for Spectators and Competitors
Adults $10 per day, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- Online Sign Up Only: https://billingsmotorcycleclub.redpodium.com/2020-4-hr-marathon
- 6:15 AM Gates Open
- 9:30 AM Parade Lap
10:00 AM Race Starts
Parking, Camping and Spectators
Plenty of parking and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available Saturday night. Gates close at midnight and will open at 6AM.
No pets allowed.
Contact the promoters with any questions
Jordan Jacobson 406-839-7584
Riley Jacobson 406-860-7325
Join the Saturday Motocross at BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
Entry Fee at the Main Gate (Spectators & Competitors)
Adults $15, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- Online Sign-Up at: https://billingsmotorcycleclub.redpodium.com/2020-october-10th-motocross
- Saturday and Sunday Races
- Race Registration is $30 for 1 class, $15 for additional classes thereafter
- Pro Purse
- No Dogs Allowed at BMC Events
- Gates Open at 5PM Friday Night
- Riders will use BMC Transponders. If you don’t have a bracket, you can purchase one for $5
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Course)
- No Campfires, fireworks or firearms
Saturday Practice, Classes & Racing
- Saturday Practice is 9AM-2PM
- 50cc Races follow practice (All 50s Classes)
- 65cc Races finish the day (All 65 Classes)
Sunday Practice, Classes & Racing
- Sunday Practice is 8AM-9:30AM
- Open Pro/Open Int.
- Supermini 9-15yrs.
- Women’s A/Women’s B.
- 450 Pro/450 Int.
- Open Jr/Open Beginner.
- 85cc 9-11yrs/85cc 12-15yrs.
- 450 Junior.
- 250 Pro/250Int.
- 250 Junior.
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets, no campfires, no fireworks, no firearms.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723