- Friday April 27: Pits Open at 2 PM
- Saturday, April 28: 10AM – 2PM Practice
- Saturday, April 28: 3PM All 50cc & 65cc Races
- Sunday, April 29 7AM Races (Riders Meeting at 6:30 AM)
The Billings Motorcycle Club® (BMC) and Loretta Lynn MX Area Qualifier in Billings welcomes competitors and fans from around the region to Montana’s Loretta Lynn’s MX Area Qualifier.
The track is two miles, along the famous Yellowstone River and is fast and full of features that include double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections, sweeping curves, technical elements and natural features. The track dirt is a rich, organics dirt combination with new watering system, a host of heavy equipment maintenance and professional track engineers.
For decades, fans have enjoyed watching BMC Motocross from a variety of excellent viewing areas. The track features a starting line next to the main spectator area, S-curves with double jumps, sweeping corners, high speed whoops, rhythm sections, double/triple jumps, high speed doubles, sand sections, table tops, ant hills and other challenging features.
Entry Gate Fee:
Adult $15, Kids (11-17) $10 Children 10 and Under get it Free with Paid Adult. Cost is per day.
Weekend Wristbands Adult $30, Youth $20
Competitor Fees and information
- Race fee per class is $40 + MX Sports Fee (TBD), Must be an AMA Member or purchase a one-day event AMA membership for $20.
- Transponder Rental is $10, Transponder Holders are $10 for purchase only
- Annual or daily AMA fees can be purchased at the race. Gates open for early arriving competitors at Noon on Thursday May 12.
- Camping for the weekend is $25. MX parts, tires and services are available at the race.
- Competitors can arrive Thursday at Noon for set-up and camping.
Parking, Camping, Food, Beverage, and Service
Camping for the weekend is $25. Plenty of parking and concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available. Gas and market items are 1.5 miles at Casey’s Corner.
No Fires allowed. Pets must be on a leash, attended by a person in the pet area (cleaned up after), unattended pets must be secured inside an RV space at all times for safety reasons.
Directions to the Grounds and Track
Physical Track Address for GPS Location (BMC Grounds): 3630 Old Blue Creek Rd, Billings, MT 59101. GPS Coordinates: 45.735610, -108.526420. General Directions: In Billings, Exit 447 off of I-90, onto South Billings Boulevard (heading South), continue South across the Yellowstone river bridge, turn left at Casey’s Corner Exxon Station, go 1.5 miles along the river to the large white gate on the right and enter. There are no issues with Large RVs and Trailers.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080