3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Side-by-Side Racing after the Championship Runs
Nightmare Hill Climb: This is a single day of Hill Climbing at BMC. Watch local, Regional and National riders battle it up our Nightmare Hill, which consists of a 2-phase course: first up a steep run with a vertical ledge, then on to the upper mine field roller section to the finish.
This hill challenges pro riders, and spectators enjoy a great show into the night with riding under the lights.
- Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free. Competitor Fees separate.
- Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available and family picnics / tail gates are encouraged
- Bring your coolers, lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
- An area to set up chairs and canopies, and an area for vehicle parking/viewing
- Loudspeaker System, and tune in your radio to 88.5 FM
Calcutta Pre-Event Friday, 7PM at the Powderhorn Lounge
- Calcutta Auction to pick Rider Teams and a chance to Win Cash
- Silent Auction for a 125cc Pit Bike donated by Billings Powersports to benefit BMC Fire Victim Family The Elwells.
- Online Sign-Ups Only: https://billingsmotorcycleclub.redpodium.com/2020-nighttime-nightmare-hillclimb
- Pit Camping Opens up Friday at 3PM
- The Pro Hill event is 2PM to 10PM.
- The Trophy Hill event will start at 9AM and go until 2PM.
- First class out of the gate will be the 600, followed by the 450, 40+,700, and the 701.
The kids side by side will follow the Pro classes, the pro side by side will take place under the lights, followed by the championship run off, and lastly the Pit bike side by side.
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No camp fires or pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Lonnie Quast 406-670-9751
Dusty Quast, 406-672-4817