3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Pre event Trophy Hill Climb (8AM at the Main Trailer)
Side-by-Side Under the Lights racing after the Championship Runs
This is a single day of Hill Climbing at BMC. Watch local, Regional and National riders battle it up our Nightmare Hill, which consists of a 2-phase course: first up a steep run with a vertical ledge, then on to the upper mine field roller section to the finish.
This hill challenges pro riders, and spectators enjoy a great show into the night with riding under the lights.
- Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free. Competitor Fees separate.
- Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available and family picnics / tail gates are encouraged
- Bring your coolers, lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
- An area to set up chairs and canopies, and an area for vehicle parking/viewing
- Loudspeaker System, and tune in your radio to 88.5 FM
- Online Main Event Registration will be available
- The Trophy Hill Climb is a Hill Climb earlier in the day for both Amateurs and Veterans)
- Download the Trophy Hill Climb Registration Here
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No camp fires or pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Josh Broadbent 698-2032
Cameron Spadt 406-672-4761