Main Event: Saturday: 1 PM – 10:30 PM
Pre event Trophy Hill Climb (8AM at the Main Trailer)
Side-by-Side Under the Lights racing after the Championship Runs
This is a single day of Hill Climbing at BMC. Watch local, Regional and National riders battle it up our Nightmare Hill, which consists of a 2-phase course: first up a steep run with a vertical ledge, then on to the upper mine field roller section to the finish.
This hill challenges pro riders, and spectators enjoy a great show into the night with riding under the lights.
Pre-Party at the Powderhorn Lounge Friday, August 25th
Pre-Climb get together Friday the 25th at the Powderhorn Lounge. There will be a Calcutta and Free giveaways starting at 7:00 pm, this is always a good time, bring your friends and family.
The term “Calcutta” describes a type of auction-pool wagering that can be applied to our Hill Climb. In golf, a Calcutta is most common at a tournament featuring 4-person teams. In simplest terms, a golf Calcutta works like this:
- Hill Climb spectators or riders bid, auction style, on a Hill Climb multiple rider team they think will win / be at the top of the Championship
- Highest bid on the team wins (the highest bidder now “bought” the team for the event)
- All the money raised through the “auction” goes into the pot.
- At the end of the tournament, those who “won” the team that then won the tournament get a predetermined payout from the auction pool
- Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free. Competitor Fees separate.
- Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available and family picnics / tail gates are encouraged
- Bring your coolers, lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
- An area to set up chairs and canopies, and an area for vehicle parking/viewing
- Loudspeaker System, and tune in your radio to 88.5 FM
- Online Registration For the Main Event is Closed
- The Trophy Hill Climb is a Hill Climb earlier in the day for both Amateurs and Veterans)
- Download the Trophy Hill Climb Here
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and some mechanic service will be available onsite.
No camp fires or pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions