3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Join the HCMA Motocross Series during on BMC’s famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
This series race is a single Day event (practice and racing on the same day).
Adults $15, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- This race will follow the HCMA Series rules, classes etc.
- Camping is permitted, and will open the evening before the race
- Sign ups might start the day before or online with the HCMA Series
- Practice follows the riders meeting at 8AM
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Lap)
- Absolutely NO DOGS or pets
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Visit the “Spectator” section online for details. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets or campfires allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080
Neal Whitmore 406-855-5723