3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
NOTICE: This Event has been moved to Saturday may 26 due to expected heavy rain Sunday.
Short Practice & Main Event Saturday May 26th
Join the BMC Motocross Series during 2018 on the famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
These series races are ONE Day events (practice and racing on the same single day). Points will be collected and awards handed out at the end of the series.
Adults $10 per day, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
- Pro Competitor Payback is 100%
- Pits will open up at 3PM on the day before race day
- Sign ups start at 5PM on the day before the event (sign up at the event)
- Practice follows the riders meeting at 8AM (typically 5 laps)
- This is a ONE day event
- Full Track Race (2-Mile Lap)
- Absolutely NO DOGS or pets
- Practice will be held before the race (no practice the day before)
- Riders Meeting Promptly at 7:30 AM with Practice following
- Races start at 10AM and depending, will go to around 5PM
- Pit Bike Races follow the main event on the “Front Half” of the track
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Visit the “Spectator” section online for details. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jordan Jacobson 406-839-7584