3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Event Update (Due to Weather)
BMC MX Series Race #1 (April 15) Will be Decided on Saturday April 14 After a Track Check. At this point Wednesday April 11, the Promoter and Track Team are going to take it “day by day” to determine if the race is still on. The BMC does everything it can to make a race happen, thanks to its dedicated volunteer membership.
- The rain this week is not a problem, as is the rain/snow mix Thursday and the snow Friday (track needs time to dry and track team needs time to prep)
- Expected temperatures for Saturday is a high of 51 degrees, and race day 57 degrees
If the Race goes on for Sunday April 15, please Note:
- We will post on this site and Facebook if the Race is a “Go” or gets cancelled (Will be Determined Saturday Morning)
- The Race will utilize the BMC MX Track “Front Half” (there has not been time and conditions to dry and prep the full track)
- Huge Thanks to the Track Team and Neal Whitmore for providing track shaping to shed heavy moisture and rain
Short Practice & Main Event Sunday April 15th
Join the BMC Motocross Series during 2018 on the famous 2-mile Yellowstone River Forest Track, that is fast and full of features that include high flying air time, double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections and sweeping curves and downhill and uphill jumps.
These series races are ONE Day events (practice and racing on the same single day). Points will be collected and awards handed out at the end of the series.
Adults $10 per day, Kids 10 and under Free with paid adult.
Competitor Sign Up Fees (Single Day Event)
Competitor sign-up fees are separate. Please sign up before Practice.
Registration process is To Be Determined.
- This is a ONE day event
- Full Track Race (2-mile laps)
- Absolutely NO DOGS or pets
- Pits will open up at 3PM on the day before race day
- Practice will be held before the race (no practice the day before)
- Riders Meeting Promptly at 7:30 AM with Practice following
- Races start at 10AM and depending, will go to around 5PM
Parking, Food, Beverage and Spectators
Concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tailgates and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of spectating. Visit the “Spectator” section online for details. Camping is available as well as local Billings Lodging. Gas and quick mart supplies are a few miles away.
No pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Dusty Quast, 406-672-4817
Lonnie Quast 406-670-9751