3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
Motoclimb Hill Climb: This is a single day of Hill Climbing at BMC following the Nighttime Hill Climb. Watch local, Regional and National riders battle it up our Moto Hill.
This hill challenges pro riders, and spectators enjoy a great show into the night with riding under the lights.
- Adults $10, Kids 10 and under Free. Competitor Fees separate.
- Plenty of parking and a variety of concessions are available and family picnics / tail gates are encouraged
- Bring your coolers, lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful weekend of watching.
- An area to set up chairs and canopies, and an area for vehicle parking/viewing
- Loudspeaker System, and tune in your radio to 88.5 FM
- Sign-Up Info Coming
- Pit Camping Opens up Saturday at 3PM, unless your
- pit was already set up from the Nighttime Hill Climb
Gas and Service
Gas and market items at Casey’s Corner Gas station, 1.5 miles away. Moto parts and fellowship mechanic service is available.
No camp fires or pets allowed.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Dan Matsunaga 406-321-2245
Kevin Bromenshenk 512-623-0934