3630 Old Blue Creek Road
Billings, MT 59101
- Friday April 27: Pits Open at 2 PM
- Get the Final Race Order at the Gate
- Saturday, April 28: 8AM – 10AM Practice
- Saturday Riders Meeting at 10:15 AM
- Saturday, April 28 Racing: 10:30 (125C, 250A, 250B Limited, 250 C limited, 250C Junior 12-17 Limited, 450 B Limited, Schoolboy 1 2-17, Girls 11-16)
- Sunday, April 29 Riders Meeting 7:30AM
- Sunday, April 29 Racing, 8:AM (All Other Classes)
The Billings Motorcycle Club® (BMC) and Loretta Lynn MX Area Qualifier in Billings welcomes competitors and fans from around the region to Montana’s Loretta Lynn’s MX Area Qualifier.
The track is two miles, along the famous Yellowstone River and is fast and full of features that include double and triple jumps, whoops, sand and deep loam berm corners, table tops, rhythm sections, hair pin turns, sand sections, sweeping curves, technical elements and natural features. The track dirt is a rich, organics dirt combination with new watering system, a host of heavy equipment maintenance and professional track engineers.
For decades, fans have enjoyed watching BMC Motocross from a variety of excellent viewing areas. The track features a starting line next to the main spectator area, S-curves with double jumps, sweeping corners, high speed whoops, rhythm sections, double/triple jumps, high speed doubles, sand sections, table tops, ant hills and other challenging features.
Entry Gate Fee:
Adult $15, Kids (11-17) $10 Children 10 and Under get it Free with Paid Adult. Cost is per day.
Weekend Wristbands Adult $30, Youth $20
Competitor Fees and information
- Get a Final Race Class and event Schedule at the Gate when you arrive
- Race fee per class is $40 + MX Sports Fee (TBD), Must be an AMA Member or purchase a one-day event AMA membership for $20.
- Transponder Rental is $10, Transponder Holders are $10 for purchase only
- Annual or daily AMA fees can be purchased at the race. Gates open for early arriving competitors at 2PM, Friday, April 27.
- Camping for the weekend is $25. MX parts, tires and services are available at the race.
- Competitors can arrive Friday at 2PM for set-up and camping.
- Look for Race Sign Up times (depending on the day your classes race)
Parking, Camping, Food, Beverage, and Service
Camping for the weekend is $25. Plenty of parking and concessions are available and family picnics are encouraged. Bring your lawn chairs, canopies, tarp covers, toy haulers, campers, trailers, tailgate set-ups and other outdoor supplies for a wonderful day of riding and watching. Camping is available. Gas and market items are 1.5 miles at Casey’s Corner.
No Fires allowed. No Dogs or pets.
Directions to the Grounds and Track
Physical Track Address for GPS Location (BMC Grounds): 3630 Old Blue Creek Rd, Billings, MT 59101. GPS Coordinates: 45.735610, -108.526420. General Directions: In Billings, Exit 447 off of I-90, onto South Billings Boulevard (heading South), continue South across the Yellowstone river bridge, turn left at Casey’s Corner Exxon Station, go 1.5 miles along the river to the large white gate on the right and enter. There are no issues with Large RVs and Trailers.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Jason Lambrecht 406-581-5080