BMC Members-Only Event
Saturday May 4
11:AM: Dedication Ceremony for the Life Member Memorial Wall
Your Club has made some new additions to the Memorial Wall and will hold a Dedication Ceremony at the Memorial. Please join us, and pick up a Free BBQ Lunch Ticket (the BBQ is at 2:PM).
The Memorial Wall and Dedication is on the right side of the road, before you turn left for the MX road.
12:PM-2PM: Easter Egg Hunt
Sign up at 10AM
Member families have enjoyed the Club’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt for decades! This event is fun for the whole family and kids and riders of all ages. There is a classic egg hunt for little kids as well as a hunt for riders on bikes.
- The Hunts take place from 12PM – 2PM
- Gathering & Staging is at the Picnic Area
- Check in and Sign up 10AM-11:00AM
- Little Kids will hunt on foot in the Picnic Area
- Bike Hunt on the 50s MX Track (look for Orange Blocks with numbers)
- Bike Hunt in the Hills (look for Orange Blocks with numbers, typically from the pipeline road East)
- Each Rider can turn in 2 Blocks (only 2 blocks) for the associated prize
Prizes include Moto Gear, Coupons, Gift Cards, Cash, Hams, candy/fun stuff for little buggers and other various prizes depending on the sponsor donation.
Want to Help? Great! We’ll need riders to go hide blocks in the hills, and other help is needed. Come out at 9AM to help the set up team.
Can You Donate A Prize? Cool! Please contact the Promoters: Leslie Cardwell 406-208-5827, Mary Cardwell 406-670-9930. Prizes can be just about anything.
Contact the Promoters with any questions
Leslie Cardwell 406-208-5827
Mary Cardwell 406-670-9930
2:30PM: Free BBQ Lunch from “Cowboy’s BBQ”
Gather at the Picnic Area with your Free BBQ Lunch Ticket and enjoy “Cowboy’s BBQ.
4PM: Flat Track Race Registration Opens
Flat Track Under The Lights Starts at 8PM, Practice at 6PM.