The BMC hosts over 20 public event days each season
Typical Events at the BMC
In addition to a spectacular riding facility for the private membership, the BMC hosts over 20 competitive events open to members, non-members and public spectators.
Below is a list of common event types held each year that are subject to change. Help at an event by contacting the promoter on the final event schedule, well ahead of time.
Check the Event page for each season’s final schedule
- Easter Egg Hunt (Members Only)
- Spring Scrambles (High speed Turn Track with hair pin sections)
- Endurocross (Highly technical course with a variety of obstacles)
- Motocross (Single Day events, Series Races, Friday Nights)
- Flat Track Series (High speed oval dirt track)
- Member Campout and Pot Luck
- Sand Drag Series (ATVs, quads, sand rails, buggies, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, other)
- Big Sky Challenge Pro Hill Climb (Day and Under the Lights, side-by-side Showdown racing)
- Elk Basin Cross Country near Belfry Montana on BLM land
- Great American Championship Motorcycle Hill Climb (Day and Under the Lights, side-by-side Showdown racing)
- Supercross at Metra Park Grandstands outdoors, during Montana Fair
- Nightmare Hill Climb (Day and Under the Lights, side-by-side Showdown racing)
- Spring, Summer, and Fall Classic Motocross (Full 2-Mile MX track)
- Coyote Run Cross Country
- 4 Hour Marathon (Cross Country, MX and other track sections)
- Fall Hill Climb (Single day, daytime Club Hill Climb on “Surprise Course”
- Open to the Public Ride Day (Resources & Promoters Permitting) Note: Members in good standing can request a guest pass for a non-member to ride for a day.
- Questions about an event? Attend a meeting or contact the promoter listed.